Thursday, June 13, 2013

Reality

According to Merriam-Webster dictionary the definition of reality is "the quality or state of being real."  Being real means "not artificial, fraudulent, or illusory."

I've often been told that I look at things with too much optimism and that I am not being a realist.  However, don't we create our own reality whatever it is or whatever comes our way?  My reality is that my life is beautiful.  I am not blind to the ugliness of the world or trials that I face, but I choose to focus on the goodness and beauty that still exists on this earth.  This is my reality, it isn't artificial, fraudulent, or illusory.  It is me living and creating my beautiful authentic self.  Reality is what we choose it to be.  So why not consciously choose a life filled with light and love?  When we embrace the blessings in our life the negative cannot sustain itself for there is nothing for it to feed off and germinate.  Negativity is a very poisonous and progressive practice.  No one or no one thing has benefited from it's cancer.  

This is our life, the only one we are privileged to live.  What will we choose?  I encourage you and myself to live, truly live with as much sunshine humanly possible!  We are all worthy of such happiness and fulfillment.





No comments:

Post a Comment