Sunday, June 24, 2012

Being the Light

Each day I strive to be a positive person and see the good in others.  This can be a very daunting task especially as each one of us is bombarded by negativity through television, radio, social media, the written word and by those who we come in contact with each day.  I find myself grasping for anything that will give me hope and yet I still find myself fighting to remain above the darkness of the storm clouds.

Then today as I was reading the words of a dear friend and another of an inspiration it dawned on me that I can make a difference not only in the lives of others but in my own life as well.  I can be the change that I am looking for in my life.  

This blog is dedicated to all things beautiful.  I am creating the reality that I so long for and one that is filled with light and love.  Darkness and negativity cannot dwell where there is light and positive energy.  

So, I begin this new journey with myself, my loving God who I thank and acknowledge in all things, my heavenly and earthly angels and those who choose to join me on this new and exciting path that we will forge together.

Love and blessings to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment