Saturday, June 15, 2013

Time To Cross That Stream...No More Waiting

For so many years it seems like I have been waiting.  Waiting to pursue my goals and dreams.  But who I am waiting for?  What am I waiting for?  I recently realized that I was waiting for some type of approval and permission. But the people who I spend the most time worrying about accepting me are the ones who most likely never will and so therefore aren't worthy of me anyways.  It has taken me quite a while but I finally realized I don't need the endorsement or consent of others. 

Now is the time to cross that stream regardless of the judgement of others.  If you have a dream, NOW is the time to pursue it.  Believe and know that your angels are there cheering you on.  You can do anything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPACPWhldhA
I Have a Dream - ABBA
Songwriters: ANDERSSON, BENNY GORAN BROR / ULVAEUS, BJOERN K. / KORTNEV, ALEKSEJ ANATOLEVICH

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream --- I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream --- I have a dream
I'll cross the stream --- I have a dream







No comments:

Post a Comment